· BUABOOCHA, T. and ZIELINSKI, R. E. (2001) Isolation of cDNA and genomic DNA clones encoding a calmodulin-binding protein related to a family of ATPases involved in cell division and vesicle fusion. Planta 212, 774-781.
· ZIELINSKI, R. E. (2001) Production of recombinant plant calmodulin isoforms in bacteria. In: Methods in Molecular Biology, Vol. 172, pp. 143-149 Calcium-Binding Proteins, Volume 1, Reviews and Case Studies (H. J. Vogel, ed.), Humana Press, Inc., Totowa, NJ
· ZIELINSKI, R. E. (2002) Characterization of three new members of the Arabidopsis thaliana calmodulin gene family: Conserved and highly diverged members of the gene family functionally complement a yeast calmodulin null. Planta 214, 446-455.
· BUABOOCHA, T. and ZIELINSKI, R. E. (2002) Calmodulin. In Annual Plant Reviews, Vol. 7, Protein-Protein Interactions, (M.T. McManus, W. Liang, A. Allan, eds,) Sheffield Academic Press, Sheffield, UK, pp. 284-313.
· Nelissen, H., Clarke, J. H., DeBlock, M., DeBlock, S., Vanderhaeghen, R., Zielinski, R. E., Dyer, T., Lust, S., Inze, D., and Van Lijsebettens, M. (2003) DRL1, a homologue of the yeast KTI12/TOT4 protein, has a function in meristem activity and organ growth in plants. Plant Cell 15, 639-654.
· Buaboocha, T. and Zielinski, R. E. (2003) Differential binding of calmodulin isoforms to peptides derived from calmodulin-binding proteins measured using split cameleons and a fluorescent indicator protein. J. Biol. Chem. (submitted)
· Hua, B.-G., Mercier, R. W., Zielinski, R. E., and Berkowitz, G. A. (2003) Functional interaction of calmodulin with a plant cyclic nucleotide gated cation channel. Plant Physiol. Biochem. 41, 945-954