The newest announcements will appear at the top of the page.
The Final Exam has been determined. It will be on Monday, December 18 from 8-11 AM. Room assignments will be announced closer to the exam date.
The University police have created a one page handout for guidelines during an emergency. It is available here.
Emergencies can happen anywhere and at any time, so it’s important that we take a minute to prepare for a situation in which our safety could depend on our ability to react quickly. Take a moment to learn the different ways to leave Foellinger Auditorium. If there’s ever a fire alarm or something like that, you’ll know how to get out and you’ll be able to help others get out. Next, figure out the best place to go in case of severe weather – we’ll need to go to a low-level in the middle of the building, away from windows. And finally, if there’s ever someone trying to hurt us, our best option is to run out of the building. If we cannot do that safely, we’ll want to hide somewhere we can’t be seen, and we’ll have to lock or barricade the door if possible and be as quiet as we can. We will not leave that safe area until we get an Illini-Alert confirming that it’s safe to do so. If we can’t run or hide, we’ll fight back with whatever we can get our hands on. If you want to better prepare yourself for any of these situations, visit police.illinois.edu/safe. Remember you can sign up for emergency text messages at emergency.illinois.edu.
- The staff members supporting MCB 151 are more than happy to assist students in whatever
ways that we can. As a student, please remember that when you email a staff member,
it's important to include all pertinent information so that we can assist you in the
most efficient and effective manner possible. This information includes:
- NetID (the first part of your uiuc.edu email account)
- UIN (9 digit number that you use to register for classes)
- The course that you're concerned about (the staff members often work with multiple
- Your section letter/number
- The previous email "thread" or previous communicated information pertinent
to the situation
- Lastly, please use your illinois.edu (or uiuc.edu) account. Messages from gmail, hotmail, etc. are often not received
and will generally not be acknowledged or replied to.
Your cooperation will help us respond much more quickly to your concerns. Thank you!