ID #1010

Isn't an aldehyde group also called something else?

We're going to talk later in the semester about a chemical modification of an amino acid (methionine) by the addition of what is in that context called a formyl group. A formyl group and an aldehyde group are the same thing.

Print this record Print this record
Send to a friend Send to a friend
Show this as PDF file Show this as PDF file
Export as XML-File Export as XML-File