The Profiles Window has five main areas:
The picture shows hydropathy (black), and hydrophobic moment (blue, the current profile) profiles for cytochrome b from the bc-complex of Rb. sphaeroides.
- Controls,- Menus and Drop-down lists used to access the functions.
- The Structural Cartoon (at top, below menu bar), which shows a cartoon of the current structural model.
- The main Display (where the profiles are displayed).
- The Sequence Info area,- used for looking at the sequence and structural model, and for editing the structural model.
- The Profile information area, on the left, which shows the parameters used to generate the curent profile.